Thursday, October 30, 2008

GOODIES FROM MY STITCHERS ANGEL!!!!!!

I am a very, very bad MORTAL!!! I recieved these lovely gifts a week ago and never posted them on my blog. My angel was a very sweet lady from Norway named Marit.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Marit!! I loved all my gifts and even though I did not want to share I broke the chocolate into pieces and shared with my husband and grandchildren. They said that that was the best chocolate ever.

This swap has really been alot of fun and I hope that you and I can keep in touch. I will have a special friend now in Belgium, Australia, and the United Kingdom .

2 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

You're welcome. I am glad you liked the gifts and the chocolate!
It will be nice to stay in contact with you. You have two beautiful grandchildren, I don't have any, but hope to get some day. Marit

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Hello,
Can't wait for the mailman to deliver.
Andrea:)