Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I can't believe it has been so long since I posted, but my vow for the New Year is to post at least weekly from here on in. I am hoping that everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and ready to get into the New Year with a bang. I have several things I am hoping to do with the NUMBER 1 being that I have have to lose weight. I will be joining Weight Watchers in the morning and also signing up for Curves. My goal is to lose at least 30 lbs by June which I think is a pretty measurable goal, it is only 5 # a month and if I am able to lose more than all the better.


My Goal #2 is to start saving more and spending less. I have to 6-shelf bookcases full of material and I plan to use it more and not buy as much. I have already pulled out fabrics to do 2 quilts with and have plenty of at least the material for one of my latest Quilt BOM's. In my next post I will tell you about one of them.


Every Wednsday I will post about my weight loss journey so there is my weekly post that I am naming Weight Watchers Wednsday. Take care my friends and may your journey in 2010 be the best.


Barbara

No comments: