Tuesday, August 2, 2011

AFTER LONG ABSCENCE I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!


Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted on here and those of you who follow probablly want to know what has been up. Well, I have a new granddaughter from my son Jason and his new wife Ashley. Her name is Zoe Lynn Brinkley and she is a little doll. That is my son in the picture holding her.

I just finished up making an apron for the Flirty Apron Swap, this time it was a theme of Hawaii. I forgot to take a picture but as soon as my partner posts a pic I will steal it and put it on here. I chose a difficult apron and had to remake it but I think it turned out ok.

If you will look to the left I am joining the Bead Soup Blog party in which we send out a certain amt of beads to our partner and they will send me some. I then take what they have sent and make a neclace for myself and on the day of the blog party we all will post a picture of our jewelry. It sounds like fun.

It has been at and above the 100's temp wise for almost 6 wks now and having a water cooler is not the coolest way to go. My house stays in the 80's most of the day. I am so looking forward to Fall and than Winter.

Take care my friends.

Barbara

6 comments:

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter - she's so sweet and tiny. I hope things are cooling down there for you all. Looking forward to seeing what you make at the bead soup party!

ruzzel01 said...

Now i know why, welcome back. I look forward for your new blogs.
l arginine

Pretty Things said...

I can't wait to see what you guys send each other for the BSBP!

LoriF said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter...but I'm so disappointed you let us and your partner down with the Bead Soup Party :-(
I'm sure all of us "hoppers" would love to see at least a picture of what she sent you.

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Welcome Back and Congratulations on becoming a Grandmother.
Andrea

Cheryll said...

I'm away on holidays at present... sorry for the mix up... but I wont be able to join you up this time to my swap Lets Exchange (a black and white bag) Sorry!