Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sewing on Wednsday!




I have always had a problem with spelling and I think I spelled wednsday wrong, but oh well I tried. I was off yesterday but because I had a positive TB test at work I had to spend about 3 hrs at the place they use for chest X-rays. It turned out OK as I knew it would but it definately put a crimp in my sewing time. Today I have devoted to clearing off my sewing space and getting down to work. I have collected a bunch of green and pinks and I think I will put them togather into a turning 20 but I do it with 25 and it fits much better on our water bed. I am finishing up another baby quilt, this one is the split nine patch done in Repos.


My cats are my official quilt testers and Bonnie is the worst, geeze, you'd think she wanted to do the quilting herself. No matter what I am working on, if I lay it around she sits on it as soon as I do. I left my quilt hoop unattended and you see what happens. It's funny cause I always have to warn the people who get my quilts that they need to wash them before using. I like to give a nice pretty quilt before it is washed.


I came across a picture on the web of our famous bluebonnets and wanted to add them to a post so I will add it here. I wish I knew how to add it to the top under my title. I love bluebonnets.
Guess that is all for now. Hope everyone has a great day!
Barbara

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hey Barb, Bonnie is OK, but I miss my Callie. (j/k, Bonnie's a good quilt tester!) You're doing a good job with those quilts, I may have you help me next week with a cozy one for Marygrace, I've got the fabric, I've just not made one using that pattern. Let's plan a quilting day next week. I'll get the sewing tables up!