Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Savannah Sews




Well I spent the day vegging out. I ordered the movie PS I Love You on pay per view and sat and sewed and cried. This is such a good movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. One of the neat things about sewing is that when you are doing it sometimes those around you want to get into the act. Who am I to deny my beautiful granddaughter a lesson at my favorite sewing machine. We used a bandanna and made a pillow for her great-grandma.


I love my children and I never thought I would be able to love another child as much as I had loved them, but becoming a grandmother changed that. The love I have for these 2 children is so much different and so much more precious. It is a chance to try again at changing a part of their lives for the better. My grandson is a special needs child and I think his kisses and hugs are so much sweeter than others. He is a joy to be around as is my granddaughter.

No comments: