Friday, September 19, 2008

Savannahs got a brand new skirt

I spent the day whipping up this little beauty for my grand-daughter Savannah. It was in the Christmas print fabric and I had a hard time finding anything to go with it but I finally found a Debby Mum in a cranberry background with little bells on it and the ribbons are the same color of green. I plan to make the top over the weekend.

I have set myself a goal of making at least 1 outfit a week for Savannah and myself. I have so much material and really do need to reduce some of it before I bring in any more, but its kind of like this outfit. I had everything I needed to make the skirt but had to go looking for something to match to make the top.

The Wal-Mart by me has all their fabric 50% off so I had to buy some of that, I mean " It was on Sale!"
I did have to wait till hubby went to work to bring it in. I got some pinks to make another of these skirts. This pattern is on the Grand Revival blog. I added the second picture to the blog so you could see how cute the two materials go togather. That is all for tonite. I will post the blouse and skirt togather I hope by Sunday. Have a great weekend.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

i love your blog and I love that skirt!!!

jan said...

What a cute skirt! Nice job.
I have enjoyed your blog.