Monday, March 23, 2009

MY QUILT INSPECTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would change my header and put the picture of my cat Bonnie in my quilting frame. If my portable hoop is down she always gets in it and watches me while I quilt. I have named her my official quilt inspecter because this is her favorite place to nap. I usually leave the hoop next to my machine and she is usually there while I am sewing. Since this is a quilting, sewing and embroidery blog I thought it would be a good picture to have in the header.

Not much going on in the panhandle of TX except lots of wind and weather that goes from cold to warma and back and forth. The trees are all budding and it looks like spring is here which makes me very happy because it is my favorite season along with fal

I am busy working on finishing up a stitchery for one of my online swaps, sewing up another purse, knitting a shrug and a few birds for stuffing. I have a sweater I finished for my granddaughter to sew togather and I can include it in with the projects to finish. Take care and hope everyone sees lots of flowers this next week.

2 comments:

roberta said...

dear barbara, it's roberta of a thousand colors. I got back an e mail i send you this morning. Got it on your blog. Can you please e mail me the correct one ? Thank you, roberta

Paula said...

Time for an update!