Friday, July 10, 2009

My Little Super Model











Just wanted to take a minute to post some new pictures of my grand-daughter Savannah and her summer pics. We had a day out togather since her new brother is due soon, I wanted to show her soom special time. We went to Justice for Girls and had a shopping spree where she bought the pink outfit. We went to lunch with her Aunt and another friend who is like an Aunt to her. Lastly we went and got her pictures taken. I thought she looked so cute in the special Pink Outfit and she just had to have that HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are anxiously awaiting the birth of our next grandchild. My daughter is staying with us right now and she is waddling around like a miserable "Big Mama". The temperatures have been in the 100's here, it hit 102 degrees yesterday and I remember how miserable I was when I was expecting her 30 yrs ago as she was born the first part of July. Her due date is the 21'st but the last 2 weeks on her exams she has been dilated to a 3.
I am busy working on a baby quilt for little Joshua, finishing up a Paper Bag swap and starting a new stitchery BOM called portholes. I think I will put these onto a beach bag and maybe onto a nice T-shirt. I have added the sites to my side bar.
Take care and hope everyone stays cool, I know we won't. Oh I am officially now on VACATION for the next two weeks. Hopefully I will get alot of sewing done.
Barbara

1 comment:

retdairyqueen said...

Savanna does look beautiful Love the hat
Has the baby come yet